We are hiring!
Accounting and business affairs
– Accountancy – contact with the accounting office, formal and accounting control of financial documents, tax preparations, keeping track of payments and preparation of bank transfers
– Financial control – planning and controlling the use of budgets, preparing settlements- Financial sales reporting to film producers, bi-annually
– Contact with offices and public entities (e.g. Tax Office and Social Insurance Institution),
– Managing subsidies from funding institutions: from applications to settlement.
– Contracting with producers- Support in personal contracts, wage management etc.
– Coordination of correspondence and office work.
– Maintaining database for the sale of films
– Overall office support
– Experience in a relevant experience position, min. 2 years,
– English and German – advanced level, both spoken and written.
– Easy use of Office programs, especially Excel, Google Docs,
– Knowledge of accountancy programs, preferably Sesam
– good working knowledge of applicable provisions of labor law, personal income tax, social security,- knowledge of the film industry.
Part-time job (15 hours a week), with possible extra hours June and December for bi annual reporting.
Based in Leipzig
Please contact (in English) Liselot Verbrugge: firstname.lastname@example.org